Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Kangertech Evod2 VS Aspire Vivi Nova



After nearly a week of use, I’ve put together a few observations about my experiences with the Kangertech Evod2 and the Aspire Vivi Nova tanks…

The Kanger tank came out of the gate strong but started loosing ground to the field in the home stretch. It amazes me how a product that seemed to be so good could eventually come up so short. For the first 4 days I had no issues from the Kanger. It vaped strong, the draw was a pretty good, and flavor was great, BUT, things started going downhill fast.

When the flooding started I went through all of the steps necessary to correct it… to no avail. There is something wrong, but obviously I’m not smart enough to fix it which automatically makes this unit too much trouble to buy in the future. I will eventually fix this tank and continue to use it, but it’ll be an only child.

The Aspire Vivi Nova was not a smooth ride either…

The Aspire tank I bought leaked from the start. I spent a couple of hours trying to get it lined out, but it wasn’t meant to be. Come to find out, I just got a defective unit and exchanged it for another. The second Aspire tank has preformed flawlessly. It vapes great, the draw is a little airy for me but not too bad, and the flavor it terrific.

The Aspire Vivi Nova tank is a 510 thread, so if you plan to use one on your eGo style batteries you’ll need to pick up a large beauty ring to complete your assembly.

No comments:

Post a Comment